Child (Aged 3-11) HK$120
Senior (Aged over 65) HK$120
- The system will email the ticket confirmation to all guest after purchase. All ticket confirmation can only redeem ticket 1 day after purchase. Ticket valid before the valid date printed on the ticket and for one time admission only. For detail terms and conditions please visit www.magicalworld.com.hk
- Guest may not use a virtual card for the website purchase.
- Adult ticket: For visitors aged 12 or above.
- Child ticket: For visitors aged 3 to 11 ( If parent(s) is not able to provide identity prove of the child to prove he/she is under 3, Magical World will use the height of the child as a standard. Any child taller than 95cm will need to buy child ticket and accompany by at least 1 person aged over 15.)
- Senior Ticket: For visitors aged 65 or above.
- Children aged below 3 receive free admission. (If parent(s) is not able to provide identity prove of the child to prove he/she is under 3, Magical World will use the height of the child as a standard. Any child taller than 95cm will need to buy child ticket and accompany by at least 1 person aged over 15.)
- Ticket redemption location: 1F Hilton Tower 96 Granville Road Tsim Sha Tsui East Kowloon Hong Kong (+852 2721 9318)
- Guests need to present the credit card used in the website purchase together with the printed ticket confirmation (with clear and the entire barcode) to redeem the purchased tickets. If the guest is not the credit card holder, he/she will need to present his/her own personal identification documents together with the authorization letter from the credit card holder for ticket redemption.
- Please redeem the ticket at Magical World ticketing counter (Redemption time: 10:00am – 7:00pm).
- Once the ticket confirmation is redeemed, it will not be effective anymore.
- Magical World reserve all rights to change the followings without prior notice and will not refund or claim for any compensation.
- Change of the museum opening hours
- Close the entire museum or any area inside the museum
- Control the number of visitors to enter the museum
- Close or cancel any museum facilities
- Any measure taken due to the bad weather conditions
- To hold any special activity or program
- Any measure or action by Magical World to ensure the guest safety or museum security.
- This ticket confirmation is generated by Magical World online ticketing system. The barcode has to be clear and only applicable in Magical World.
- Magical World reserves all the rights of admission.
- Upon confirming your ticket order via this online system, you confirm your understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
General Terms: Applicable to All Ticket Types
- Magical World reserves the right to change the ticket prices and validity, block-out dates and Designated Day dates without prior notice.
- Issue of the tickets and admission to the Magical World are subject to Magical World Rules and Regulations which are set out in the website at www.magicalworld.com.hk (“Website”).
- Tickets are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, not for re-sale and are revocable. Tickets are void if altered.
- This offer cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- Valid ticket need to be showed before entering the museum, every valid ticket can be used once only. Please do not tear off the stub before admission.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the interpretation of Magical World which shall be final and conclusive. Magical World reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to terminate the availability of tickets without any prior notice.
- In the event of disputes, Magical World reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of tickets.
- Please note that part of the interactive zones and passageways are unable to accommodate for the use of baby strollers or wheelchair.We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.