Museum Opening Hours
Monday to Sunday 10:00AM – 8:00PM (Last Entry Time 7:00PM)
1F, Hilton Place 96 Granville Road Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Special Weather Arrangement
- Amber Rainstorm Warning – Museum will remain open.
- Red Rainstorm Warning – Museum will remain open.
- Black Rainstorm Warning – If the signal is in effect prior to the opening of the Museum, the Museum will delay opening for a minimum of two hours after the signal is lowered.
- Tropical Cyclone Signal No.1 – Museum will remain open.
- Tropical Cyclone Signal No.3 – Museum will remain open.
- Tropical Cyclone Signal No.8 or above - If Hong Kong Observatory announces specific hoisting time for tropical cyclone signal No.8 during museum operating hours, the museum will suspend admission ticket sales two hours prior to the hoisting time. Besides, the museum will be closed in the shortest time subject to the clearance of guests in the museum.If the tropical cyclone signal No.8 or above is in effect prior to the opening of the museum, the museum will delay opening for a minimum of two hours after the signal No.8 is lowered with the possibility of limited operations. The museum may remain closed for an extended period and the re-opening is subject to the museum’s condition affected by the typhoon.If the No.8 signal or above remains hoisted about three hours before the museum closing time on that day, the museum will remain close for the day. (E.g. The museum closing time is at 10:00pm, and the signal No.8 is lowered at 7:00pm, the museum will remain close the whole day.)You can check the updated arrangements on Magical World website/ facebook/ via enquiry hotline at (852) 2721 9318.
Rules & Regulations
- All guests entered Magical World agreed all the terms and conditions. Detail terms and conditions can be found on Magical World website www.magicalworld.com.hk and Magical World reserves all rights to change the terms and conditions anytime without prior notice.
- All guests have to present the ticket to enter the museum. Each valid ticket only valid for one-time entry.
- Crowd control: Crowd control will be applied if there are too many visitors in the museum. Crowd control mechanism: All visitors who have ticket on hand, ticket redemption email or walk-in ticket will have to get an available time slot sticker at the ticketing counter. Magical World will arrange the museum entry according to the time slot sticker on visitor’s ticket. If guest do not show up at the sticker’s suggested time slot (within 15 minutes), guest will need to take a new time slot.
- No eating or drinking is allowed.
- We do not recommend to use camera flash.
- Non-authorized business activities is not allowed inside the museum.
- All guests have freedom to take photos as long as he/she does not hinder or harm other guest(s) inside the museum.
- Magical World will not responsible for any loss or damage for the personal belongings of all guest(s) no matter it is caused by Magical World or not.
- Please cherish our artworks.
- Please follow our staffs’ instructions.
- Do not litter.
- Do not smoke.
- Please respect others.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Do not run or push.
- Luggage with wheels or bulky items must be kept in our keep bag counter (Please ask our staff for details).
- Magical World reserves all rights to change the followings without prior notice and will not refund or claim for any compensation.
- Change of the museum opening hours
- Close the entire museum or any area inside the museum
- Control the number of visitors to enter the museum
- Close or cancel any museum facilities
- Any measure taken due to the bad weather conditions
- To hold any special activity or program
- Any measure or action by Magical World to ensure the guest safety or museum security.